Touch


                                                            "Scratches on Chalk Board"                                                                                                                                          11x14

"Much of life becomes background, but it is the province of art to throw buckets of light into the shadows and make life new again."- Diane Ackerman, A Natural History of Senses, pg 105

Statement:

"I want to be able to express myself through visual art, I find it euphoric and expressive. I also find it stressful and exhausting, my art is bland and sometimes I find a blockade on how to draw something that everyone will at least acknowledge. In this subjective art world I find myself comparing my art to others and it’s like nails on a chalk board." 





"The Heart of Music"

11x14

"We call our emotions feelings, and we care most deeply when something "touches" us. Problems can be thorny,ticklish, or need to be handled with a kids glove" - Diane Ackerman, A Natural History of Senses. pg 70

It creates emotions that hits different on the whole spectrum, brings us together in unity with discussions and debates. It expresses at times of happiness/joy to sadness that allow  us to forget or reminisce that we might not be able to express in words at the time. Music will always and forever resonates and touches our hearts and souls till the end of time.

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner and a Movie